WorkBoat has been reporting on the latest developments in the offshore wind energy industry for almost a decade. This includes yesterday's announcement by the Biden administration that outlined new goals for building 30,000 megawatts off offshore wind energy generation by 2030, including another wind energy area covering nearly 800,000 acres in the New York Bight.
Join us live tomorrow for a free webinar that will discuss what’s on the horizon for offshore wind in the U.S. and the opportunities for the offshore wind vessel service sector.
- Ross Gould, vice president for supply chain development with the Business Network for Offshore Wind (BNOW).
- Cindy Matherne Muller, partner with Jones Walker.
- Rafael Riva, vice president of commercial operations with Lloyd’s Register.
- Charles Donadio, president and founder of Atlantic Wind Transfers.
- Karl Humberson, director of project construction with Dominion Energy’s Power Generation Group.
There's still time to register for the webinar, scheduled for 3 p.m.-4 p.m. eastern tomorrow.