As part of WorkBoat’s commitment to providing the maritime industry with the latest news, innovations and insights, we are looking for your suggestions and feedback on what topics you would like to see us offer in the form of technical papers, webinars, and/or face to face conference sessions. WorkBoat invites you to be part of the WorkBoat Professional Series, giving your peers the knowledge and skills they need to be better industry professionals.
If you have an interesting program idea, you are invited to submit an application for our Call for Proposals. By submitting a program, you will help shape the educational conferences. If selected as a presenter, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of your profession.
Some tips for submitting a proposal:
- Write a description, fun and enticing title
- Ensure there is no marketing in your content
- Abstract of proposed topic
- Proposed format of presentation (webinar, case study, white paper, video)
- Brief description of the presentation
For additional information or questions, please contact Lisa Keller at [email protected] or at 207-842-5624.