Motor Services Hugo Stamp Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Fla., a maintenance, repair, and asset-modernizing services company for owners and operators of marine and energy equipment, has announced the second leg of its Propulsion Tour featuring the Baudouin 6M, FTP C16 1000, and FPT N67 450 engines.
Started in June of 2020, the tour is centered around a custom-made engine display trailer and has already been to 27 states and more than 200 cities, traveling more than 200 days on the road and 30,000 miles.
“Initially, our intention with the Propulsion Tour trailer was to still be able to get our engines in front of our customers when all the tradeshows were cancelled,” MSHS Group General Manager, SBU Florida, Michele Laughlin-Payne, said in a statement promoting the tour. “It’s been so successful that we have kept it on the road to offer our customers a hands-on experience, allowing them to see the engines up close. We’ve even sold one right off the trailer!”
The next stops of the 2021 MSHS Group Propulsion Tour will include:
- June 19 — Boothbay, Maine
- June 20 — Rockland, Maine
- June 27 — Bass Harbor, Maine
- July 3 — Jonesport, Maine
- July 14 — Stonington, Conn.
- July 18 — Friendship, Maine
- July 25 — Harpswell, Maine
- Aug. 2 — White Marlin Open, Ocean City, Md.
- Aug. 7 — Pirates Cove, Manteo, NC..