WorkBoat magazine is the only maritime industry publication dedicated exclusively to the U.S. workboat market. It provides in-depth reporting on topics including offshore services, shipbuilding and repair, port security, marine electronics, environmental regulations and more. Visit the current issue of WorkBoat magazine below or search past issues of the magazine and search for specific topics.
Cover Story: WorkBoat July 2015
New Horizon By Kirk Moore, Associate Editor Gas flaring at the Deepwater Horizon site in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.
Boats and Gear
On The Ways
- NTSB cites Shell in 2012 Kulluk grounding in Alaska
- Mississippi River lock closes after 52 years
- AWO’s RCP could get tsms approval for new inspection rule
- Obama warns Coast Guard grads about climate change
- Coast Guard boats targeted by lasers
- Trailer Bridge files patent suit against Crowley Maritime
- Shell receives OK to drill off Alaska coast
- crewman missing after towboat sinks in Mississippi
At a Glance
- On the Water: Learning from experience — Part 1
- Captains Table: An unexpected honor
- OSV Day Rates: Oil price guesswork
- WB Stock Index: Index dips 21 points in May
- Inland Insider: More bad news for coal?
- Insurance Watch: How is a total loss determined?
- Legal Talk: Two-part test for Jones Act seaman status