WorkBoat magazine is the only maritime industry publication dedicated exclusively to the U.S. workboat market. It provides in-depth reporting on topics including offshore services, shipbuilding and repair, port security, marine electronics, environmental regulations and more. Visit the current issue of WorkBoat magazine below or search past issues of the magazine and search for specific topics.
Cover Story: WorkBoat June 2015
Liquid Diet By Pamela Glass The Canal Barge towboat Caroline pushes a 30,000-bbl. tank barge on the Mississippi River near New Orleans. Photo by David Krapf
On The Ways
At a Glance
- On the Water: Save your local mariner notices
- Captains Table: Mr. Bernstein goes to Washington
- OSV Day Rates: New offshore regs and OSV operators
- WB Stock Index: Stocks rebound in April
- Inland Insider: China is the big game changer for cargo
- Insurance Watch: Can you insure your boat with a yacht policy?
- Legal Talk: When the Coast Guard comes calling