Company: MAN Engines & Components
Job Title: Jr. Sales Manager
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
MAN Engines and Components Inc., leader in the marine engines industry is looking for a Jr Sales manager for engines in the Northamerican workboat market.
Based in Fort Lauderdale area this role is intended to assist business development and realize growth potential in the North American high-speed engine market for commercial applications such as ferries, pilots, fishing vessels etc.
Willingness to relocation to South Florida as well as for travelling is required. As part of our sales team this role will engage with our distributors, OEMs, naval engineers and direct customers in the workboat industry. Therefore excellent communication skills and technical background are mandatory
• Provides responsive sales assistance to OEMs, distributors, dealers and end users.
• Visits OEMs, distributors, dealers & end users on a regular basis.
• Assists with the development of assigned area and account responsibilities from a total sales support perspective.
• Tracks and reports trends, business conditions and account status which will affect future sales.
• Assists with the development and monitors sales forecasts for account and market area responsibilities.
• Pro-actively identifies business opportunities for MAN products, develops and executes strategic proposals and follows through to fruition.
• Prepares and presents professional sales presentations.
• Develops and maintains deep knowledge of MAN products, applications and policies.
• Participates and supports customer, promotional and exhibition events.
• Realizes application engineering and feasibility study for marine engine projects in collaboration with shipyards and vessel operators
• Networking in the marine industry
• Strong ability to assimilate, organize, prioritize and manage information related to customer and corporate
• Strong analytical and risk analysis skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work effectively with different cultures.
• Possess a willingness to learn
• Ability and willingness to travel, domestic and international (50%)
• Candidate must be willing to relocate to the Ft. Lauderdale area
• Knowledge of boating, naval engineering
• Knowledge of marine engine products or comparable diesel products and their applications
• Bilingual, Spanish, (required)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technical/Business field, with 2 to 5 years experience in a technical sales and/or service role.
Working Environment and Conditions:
This position involves 50% of travel to various customer sites.
With some time spent in our local offices in Pompano Beach.
About the Company:
MAN Engines is your partner for efficient diesel and gas engines in the 37 kW to 1,471 kW (50 hp to 2,000 hp) performance range, as well as for axles and transfer cases. We develop, manufacture and sell pioneering products of excellent quality for your applications. We offer decades of industry experience and the expertise for a wide range of assembly situations and load profiles. This translates into products that have been developed, modified and tested precisely for your application. And as a Business Unit of MAN Truck & Bus SE, we can rely on the latest technologies and sophisticated components from large-scale production. Whether you need products for commercial vehicles, power generation and cogeneration, or drives for agricultural machinery, rail, water or special-purpose vehicles, MAN Engines is happy to support you with a wide product portfolio including individual, customized solutions
How to Apply:
please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org