Woolwich , ME 04579
POLE STAR MARITIME, Architectural Specialists with solutions for shipboard habitability.
• Joinery Systems(Metal/Wood)
• Shipboard Windows
• Floating Floors/Acoustic Damping
• Internal Joiner Panels(Walls, doors, ceilings)
• Blast/ Fire Protection Wall and Doors
The manufacturers we represent exhibiting at the 2017 WorkBoat Show:
1. GERFLOR(Booth 4045): Flooring solutions for Ships and Offshore Platforms
2. C.C. JENSEN(Booth 4045): Fabricated Shipboard Windows
3. SIKAFLOOR MARINE(Booth 3941): Primary Deck Covering, Acoustic Damping and Floating Floors
4.. JETMARINE BOARD(Booth 448) : Panels for Interior Construction that are non combustible,
The additional European manufacturers we represent:
1. GABADI SL : Marine Joinery Systems, Metal & Wood Furniture, Galley Outfitting, Engineering
2. ISONELL: Internal Joiner Walls, Doors, Ceilings and Wet Units
3. VAN DAM: Extreme Heavy Duty Blast/Fire Wall, Doors and Windows for Oil/Gas/Wind
4.. VCE TECHNIEK: Resilient Isolation Engine Mounts
5. DAMPA: Ceiling Systems
6. DANISH FURNITURE GROUP
Products & Services
ENGINEERED JOINER SYSTEMS
Certified internal walls, ceilings, door closures(fire rated) which can be A,B,C class, honeycomb, hard wall or soft core solutions. Shipboard and galley furniture in wood or metal, wet modules and reduced space toilet modules. s
The range includes primary deck coverings, fire rated and sound reducing floor systems that level and smooth surfaces as well as greatly improving the environment in compliance with regulations. Includes the visco elastic vibration damping system that can be applied to both floors and bulkheads to provide a level of acoustic damping.
BLAST AND FIRE RESISTANT WALL AND DOOR SYSTEMS
Extreme heavy duty/blast/fire resistant wall systems, single anddouble hinged and sliding external doors for vessels, offshore wind and oilplatforms
RESILIENT INSULATION MOUNTING SYSTEMS
Specialize in rubber to metal-bonded anti-vibration mountings, steel springs, air springs and general rubber products. Capabilities include custom-made solutions for individual demands and specific applications. If required, this includes on-site vibration survey to ensure the highest levelf accuracy.
Design, produce shipwindows, sliding doors, glass and frame constructions. Windows supplied with all types of special glass. Window frames manufactured in aluminum, steel or SS and meet ISO standards.
Complete flooring solutions to cover and enhance all areas of ship interiors and offshore living quarters where the Wheel Mark is required. Product range combines high performance homogeneous products and wood effect vinylplanks and is IMO & USCG approved. Surface treatments offer an unmatched ease of maintenance and strong traffic resistance.
Boat Building / Repair
- Oil Platform Construction
Boat Building Supplies
- Acoustic Equipment
- Boat Building Materials
- Insulations & Soundproofing