Registration for the 2018 International WorkBoat Show, to be held in New Orleans Nov. 28-30, is open. At this year’s show, the 39th edition, over 1,000 exhibitors are expected. It will feature an expanded conference program, a myriad of new and exciting special events, and networking opportunities custom designed for commercial marine professionals and their businesses.
“The International WorkBoat Show is the premier event for the commercial marine industry because year after year we are able bring together thousands of people seeking to purchase the latest products, technologies and services from leading companies around the world in an invaluable face-to-face setting,” said Denielle Christensen, event director.
Produced by WorkBoat Magazine and WorkBoat.com, The International WorkBoat Show is a trade-only conference and expo for commercial vessel owners, operators and builders as well as the vendors and suppliers that serve them.
The 2018 International WorkBoat Show will feature:
- Opportunity to meet over 1,000 key exhibitors in person and view their products and services before the purchase.
- Meaningful insights, actionable takeaways, Q+A opportunities, and group problem solving sessions at the expanded WorkBoat Annual Conference. The conference will feature intensive half-day programs for specific industry sectors including, offshore, inland waterways and passenger vessels, maintenance and repair, tugs and coastal towing, and shipyards.
- Hot topic discussions led by the WorkBoat magazine editors and top industry leaders in the new WorkBoat Think Tank.
- Networking and sponsored events designed to build strong industry relationships.
- Young Professionals development to help shape the new minds of the industry.
- Commercial vessel owners and operators
- Marine architects
- Equipment manufacturers
- Port authorities
- Port engineers
- Marine surveyors
- Military buyers
- Government officials
- Oil exploration and production
Qualified members of the industry can attend the WorkBoat Show Exhibit Hall for free* and also take advantage of significant discounts for the WorkBoat Annual Conference program by registering early at www.WorkBoatShow.com.
About The International WorkBoat Show: The International WorkBoat Show is part of the Diversified Communications portfolio of commercial marine events, publications and e-media products. The WorkBoat brand has been connecting qualified buyers with leading suppliers for more than 75 years. In print through WorkBoat magazine, online at WorkBoat.com, face-to-face at the International WorkBoat Show, WorkBoat delivers high-quality information to all segments of the marine industry in North America. For more information, visit www.workboatshow.com.
*Non-exhibiting suppliers are subject to a $150 entrance fee.