Program Specifics | Program Dates & Fees | Advisory Board | Scholarships | Brochure | Enroll
Developing and retaining strong, strategic leaders is one of the most important investments that an organization can make to ensure future growth and sustainability. To assist organizations in making this investment, WorkBoat Professional Series has worked in conjunction with LSU Executive Education to offer a Strategic Leadership Development program for individuals in the mid to upper career levels within maritime industry organizations.
Incorporating face-to-face instruction, online instruction and one-to-one business success coaching this program will provide participants with an intellectually stimulating learning atmosphere where they will assess their effectiveness, learn to capitalize on their strengths, identify and improve upon their weaknesses, and increase their awareness of the economic, social and legal environments in which their companies operate.
Read the official announcement
Through experiential learning participants will receive training in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Crucial Communications
- Negotiations/Managing Conflict
- HR/Employee Relations
- Needs and Opportunity Assessment
- The Language of Business
- Understanding Business Financials and Financial Stability
- Managing Up, Down and Across Organizations
- International Business Ethics and Etiquette
- International Maritime Regulations and their impact on US Flag Vessels
- Emissions Regulations and Environmental Impacts – Ballast Water and Air Pollution
- Maritime Law
- OSHA, IMO, and Coast Guard Regulations for the Maritime Industry
- Maritime Management
This twelve month certificate program offers unparalled access to LSU executive coaches and faculty along with thought leaders in the maritime industry for an investment of $9500 per student.
To enroll in this innovative new program click here.
If you would like additional information on this program please contact Lisa Keller at email@example.com or 207-842-5624.