MarineNav introduces CG Elite true digital marine display
MarineNav Ltd. is introducing what it calls the latest evolution in digital marine displays. The CG Elite LCD touch screen has a field swappable integrated computer option, True Super High Brite display and one-touch red-monochrome night mode and backlit buttons for easy day and night operation.
MarineNav says the CG Elite introduces a number of industry firsts, including:
• True Super High Brite option with over 2,500 nits brightness;
• Circle polarized multi-touch displays;
• High-performance low-powered embedded solutions;
• True IP controllable functions, for remote keypads and HMI trigger sensitive events, firmware upgrades and custom programmable keys;
• One-touch “Hot Keys” for input selection, red-monochrome night mode and dimming;
• Backlit keys for easy nighttime navigation; and
• Picture-in-picture capabilities.
The optically bonded, rugged front panel with circular polarized touch screen assures reliability, MarineNav says. The panels are anti-reflective, anti-glare and abrasion resistant. All internal and external metalwork are crafted from marine grade aluminium and then powdered coated to prevent scratches and oxidization.
CG Elite’s optional integrated computer has been designed so that it won’t increase the size of the display and can be easily swapped, MarineNav says. Originally designed for use with an HMI interface, the CG Elite is powerful enough to run most navigational applications. It comes standard with a high-powered processor, 60GB solid-state drive and 4 GB of RAM, serial and USB connectivity.