Featured Suppliers & Products
The WorkBoat OSV Day Rate Report 2005-2013
Purchase the updated WorkBoat OSV Day Rate Report, now including 2013 analysis, aggregated chart views and new Executive Summary.
With year-over-year detailed graphs for each vessel class as well as annual graphs and summaries, the WorkBoat OSV Day Rate Report is a valuable reference tool for vessel and rig operators, financial analysts, marine finance experts and others who work in and do business with the offshore energy service sector.
Now available as a complete 9-year report OR purchase only the 2013 analysis.
Complete report: Member price $995, Non-members $1295
Individual Year - 2013: Member & Non-member $250
The WorkBoat OSV Day Rate Report serves multiple market sectors:
Oil & Gas Companies
- Understand the cyclical nature of the business
- Plan for future supply vessel day rates
Supply vessel and crewboat operators
- Review historical data that reflects the entire Gulf of Mexico industry in one convenient report
- Understand the industry baseline that helps forecast future day rates as utilization increases
- Be prepared for when the pace of drilling-permit approvals increases
- Determine market trends
- Critical market data that can assist in lending/investment decisions
- Better predict trends in newbuilds, maintenance, repair, retrofit and refurbishment of equipment for supply vessels and crewboats
Would you like more information? Read the FREE Executive Summary for more details on the 2005-2013 Report.
This is an exclusive product of WorkBoat and can only be purchased through the online store. Special discounts are available for WorkBoat.com members. Not a member? Join now, membership is free.
Breakaway barge likely to winter on ice
The owner of a barge drifting in the Beaufort Sea hasn't been able to find any nearby tugs to rescue the vessel so it is likely to become locked in by sea ice.
Author: Leslie Taylor
October 30, 2014
Vessel operators and foreign corrupt practices
It can be easy to view corruption as just part of the cost of doing business. There is even a view that corruption is business friendly since it sometimes greases the wheels of obstructive bureaucracy.
Author: Capt. Max Hardberger
October 28, 2014
The right maritime and GPS info at the right time
By Lt. Hermie Mendoza If you use the Global Positioning System (GPS) for navigating or use Local Notices to Mariners to update your charts, then you might know of the U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Center (NAVCEN). If not, here is
Author: Sound Off
October 28, 2014